The ministry of the adult Sunday School classes at your church will determine the health of your church! What happens in and through your adult Sunday School classes will impact whether your church is growing or dying!
Because of the importance of adult Sunday School I want to encourage you to get your adult teachers together and join me at the ON TRACK National Sunday School conference. There will be sessions geared just to the leaders of college and adult Sunday School classes and the best Sunday School leaders in the nation will leading the various breakout sessions.
We will have a special “GEORGIA GATHERING” on Friday March 17th beginning at 5:00pm. This is just for our Georgia Baptist churches and we will provide a FREE dinner. All you have to do is register and just drop-in.
So I want to encourage you to calendar and register for this national training event. Here are the details:
March 17-18, 2017
First Baptist Church
REGISTER: On Track Conference
Friday, March 17
5:00-6:30 pm “Georgia Gathering” w/ FREE Dinner
5:30-6:30 pm Registration
6:30-7:30 pm General Session, Eric Geiger
7:30-7:45 pm Break
7:45-8:45 pm Age Division Breakout Sessions
Saturday, March 18
8:00-9:00 am Age Division Breakout Sessions
9:00-9:15 am Break
9:15-10:15 am General Session, Allan Taylor
10:15-10:30 am Break
10:30-11:15 am Topical Breakout Sessions
11:15-11:30 am Break
11:30-12:15 pm Topical Breakout Sessions (repeat of previous topical sessions)
COST: $40 per person (group rate lower)
REGISTER: On Track Conference
Eric Geiger serves as one of the Vice Presidents at LifeWay Christian Resources, leading the Resources Division. Eric received his doctorate in leadership and church ministry from Southern Seminary. He is also a teaching pastor and a frequent speaker and consultant on church mission and strategy. Eric authored or co-authored several books including Creature of the Word and the best selling church leadership book, Simple Church.
Allan Taylor serves as Director of Church Education Ministry with LifeWay Christian Resources. He served as a faithful layman as a Sunday School teacher, Discipleship Director, Sunday School Director, and deacon before being called into the ministry. He was a high school football coach before entering the ministry in 1991.
Allan has served three churches. First, he served Beaver Dam Baptist Church in his hometown of Knoxville, TN as Minister of Education/Administration. Secondly, he served London Bridge Baptist Church in Virginia Beach, VA as Minister of Education. Lastly, he served as Minister of Education for 20 years at First Baptist Church, Woodstock, GA.
Allan has written three books, two are Sunday School books: The Six Core Values of Sunday School and Sunday School in HD. Also, he has produced two Sunday School leader training DVD’s: Sunday School Done Right and Forward From Here. He is a frequent speaker and trainer leading Sunday School and leadership conferences.
Pastors / Staff / General Sunday School Leadership
- A Recipe for Assimilation: How to Incorporate New Members into the Church Family – Rick West, Church Partner, LifeWay
- Creating a Culture of Transformation in Groups – Michael Kelley, Director of Groups Ministry, LifeWay
- Don’t Add Ministry Volunteers, Multiply Them! – Allan Taylor, Director, Church Education Ministries, LifeWay
- Enlisting Leaders for the Long Haul – Jonathan Propes, Church Partner, LifeWay
- Hospitality: Strategy Behind “Coffee and Doughnuts” – David Apple, Adult Ministry Specialist, LifeWay
- Prayer Life of the Sunday School Teacher – Claude King, Discipleship & Church Health Specialist, LifeWay
- Starting New Groups Is Not That Difficult – Bruce Raley, Executive Pastor, First Baptist Church, Hendersonville, TN
- Sunday School as a Discipleship Strategy – P.K. Spratt, Regional Manager, Eastern Region, Church Partnerships, LifeWay
- Trajectory: Choosing Curriculum for the Best Results – Philip Nation, Director of Content Development, LifeWay
- Why They Stay (Learn from a national research project that examines what keeps students connected to church for life) – Steve Parr, Vice President, Georgia Baptist Mission Board
- Creating a Transformational Bible Study Experience with Bible Studies for Life- Lynn Pryor, Team Leader, Bible Studies for Life, LifeWay
- Developing a Care Group System that Works – Rob Patterson, Pastor of Discipleship & Missions, Immanuel Baptist Church, Corbin, KY
- Preparing to Teach The Gospel Project for Adults – Trevin Wax, Managing Editor, The Gospel Project, LifeWay
- The Teacher’s Role: Creating Conversational Community – David Francis, Director of Sunday School, LifeWay
- Three Roles of a Sunday School Teacher – Ken Braddy, Manager, Adult Ongoing Bible Studies, LifeWay
- Using Explore the Bible to Create Meaningful Bible Study Group Experiences – Dwayne McCrary, Team Leader, Explore the Bible, LifeWay
- When You Know, You Know: Identifying Leaders – Tim Miller, Teaching Pastor, Sevier Heights Baptist Church, Knoxville, TN
- Before It’s Too Late: Understanding the Pitfalls of Leadership – Tim Miller, Teaching Pastor, Sevier Heights Baptist Church, Knoxville, TN
FOR QUESTIONS OR TO REGISTER: On Track Conference